1. In 1983, Stevie appeared in Bob Jones’ manual ‘Hands Off!: A Unique New System of Self Defense Against Assault For the Women of Today’
Yeah, it’s a pretty long title. +10 points for choosing platforms though, Stevie.
2. Nicks displayed how to scratch an attackers face.
Check out the fingernails in the diagram. They’re like talons!
3. And how to knee them in the groin.
What stands out here is that Stevie Nicks has incredible balance. Look at her! She’s only on one leg for each of the shots! And in heels!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›