1. In 1983, Stevie appeared in Bob Jones’ manual ‘Hands Off!: A Unique New System of Self Defense Against Assault For the Women of Today’
Yeah, it’s a pretty long title. +10 points for choosing platforms though, Stevie.
2. Nicks displayed how to scratch an attackers face.
Check out the fingernails in the diagram. They’re like talons!
3. And how to knee them in the groin.
What stands out here is that Stevie Nicks has incredible balance. Look at her! She’s only on one leg for each of the shots! And in heels!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›