1. In 1983, Stevie appeared in Bob Jones’ manual ‘Hands Off!: A Unique New System of Self Defense Against Assault For the Women of Today’
Yeah, it’s a pretty long title. +10 points for choosing platforms though, Stevie.
2. Nicks displayed how to scratch an attackers face.
Check out the fingernails in the diagram. They’re like talons!
3. And how to knee them in the groin.
What stands out here is that Stevie Nicks has incredible balance. Look at her! She’s only on one leg for each of the shots! And in heels!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers were hit with more than $300,000 in fines for selling toy guns that look like real guns.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.