2. You’ve picked out the items you want, and you’re prepared. To Topshop!
9. In the cubicle, the item is not as flattering as you had hoped. ‘I bet it looks like that on everyone’, you think.
12. And then you see the girl in the cubicle next to you styling it out effortlessly.
13. So instead you buy the same thing that you always do.
16. You mooch to the make-up. And mooch away again quickly.
What even are facial gems?
17. A quick look at the jewellery while waiting for the till can’t hurt.
18. Waiting for the till, you grab some sweets. And some nail polish. And some socks.
Ailbhe Malone is the UK lifestyle editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.