2. You’ve picked out the items you want, and you’re prepared. To Topshop!
9. In the cubicle, the item is not as flattering as you had hoped. ‘I bet it looks like that on everyone’, you think.
12. And then you see the girl in the cubicle next to you styling it out effortlessly.
13. So instead you buy the same thing that you always do.
16. You mooch to the make-up. And mooch away again quickly.
What even are facial gems?
17. A quick look at the jewellery while waiting for the till can’t hurt.
18. Waiting for the till, you grab some sweets. And some nail polish. And some socks.
Ailbhe Malone is the UK lifestyle editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›