1. You’ve just been paid, and it’s time to go shopping.
2. You’ve picked out the items you want, and you’re prepared. To Topshop!
4. The escalators in the Oxford Circus branch give you a panic attack.
9. In the cubicle, the item is not as flattering as you had hoped. ‘I bet it looks like that on everyone’, you think.
12. And then you see the girl in the cubicle next to you styling it out effortlessly.
13. So instead you buy the same thing that you always do.
16. You mooch to the make-up. And mooch away again quickly.
What even are facial gems?
17. A quick look at the jewellery while waiting for the till can’t hurt.
18. Waiting for the till, you grab some sweets. And some nail polish. And some socks.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›