1. Les Amoureux de la Bastille, Paris, France, 1957, by Willy Ronis.
2. Menilmontant (Devant Chez Mestre), Paris, France, 1957 by Willy Ronis.
3. Le Petit Parisien, Paris, France, 1952, by Willy Ronis.
4. Bal-Musette, Paris, France, 1932 by Brassai.
5. Gala Soiree At Maxim’s, Paris, 1949 by Brassai.
6. Le Baiser de l’Hotel De Ville, 1950, by Robert Doisneau.
‘Paris In Springtime’ will run from 7 April – 3 May 2014. Find out more here.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›