1. Buenos Aires artist Leandro Granato paints by snorting watercolours up his nose, and then squirting it out of his eye.
2. Each painting consists of roughly 800ml of watercolour paint.
3. Granato’s paintings sell for £1500.
“When I decided to do this for a living, my whole family – as well as many other people – thought I was going crazy”, he told the Metro. “But as time went by, they began to understand the art I call eye-painting.”
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›