1. Buenos Aires artist Leandro Granato paints by snorting watercolours up his nose, and then squirting it out of his eye.
2. Each painting consists of roughly 800ml of watercolour paint.
3. Granato’s paintings sell for £1500.
“When I decided to do this for a living, my whole family – as well as many other people – thought I was going crazy”, he told the Metro. “But as time went by, they began to understand the art I call eye-painting.”
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?