1. Buenos Aires artist Leandro Granato paints by snorting watercolours up his nose, and then squirting it out of his eye.
2. Each painting consists of roughly 800ml of watercolour paint.
3. Granato’s paintings sell for £1500.
“When I decided to do this for a living, my whole family – as well as many other people – thought I was going crazy”, he told the Metro. “But as time went by, they began to understand the art I call eye-painting.”
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈