1. A guest casting a disparaging eye over the menu.
2. A flustered trip to the shops.
3. A last-minute allergy consultation.
4. The host/ a guest getting pissed.
5. Strong personalities emerging.
6. An animal getting involved.
7. The stress overwhelming some contestants.
8. Creative presentation.
9. An avante-guarde course.
10. Armchair critics.
11. Decor being questioned.
12. A slightly odd hobby.
You can also substitute ‘hobby’ for: ‘dubious theme night’, ‘ropey entertainment’.
13. Tensions rising.
14. Taxi justice.
15. Some cheffy moves.
16. A clear winner emerging.
17. Narrator Dave Lamb getting to the heart of things.
18. And the winner claiming their rightful prize.
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Taylor Swift won Video of the Year for "Bad Blood" at the MTV Video Music Awards. ›