1. The price of your rent.
Yeah, rent sucks everywhere.
2. Discussions over which night bus to take.
Why are you talking about night buses when it’s 3pm?
5. Planned works on the underground.
How annoying that you have an advanced public transport system that needs scheduled maintenance.
6. Boris Johnson.
You chose him!
7. Driving the DLR.
Pretending to drive a train, that isn’t a train? OK.
10. Boiler Room sets.
Live-stream a club night, to your laptop. Instead of going out. Right.
11. The merits of a weekly pass vs an oyster card.
Honestly, make an Excel spreadsheet and sort it out.
12. That time you saw Harry Styles at the Alibi.
Don’t you mean, that time a friend of a friend saw Harry’s car?
14. How you feel about the city centre on weekends.
Capital city in lots of people shocker.
15. London ennui.
Please, continue telling me of your urbane distemper.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›