1. The price of your rent.
Yeah, rent sucks everywhere.
2. Discussions over which night bus to take.
Why are you talking about night buses when it’s 3pm?
3. Pop Ups.
Great, enjoy eating against the clock in a back garden.
5. Planned works on the underground.
How annoying that you have an advanced public transport system that needs scheduled maintenance.
6. Boris Johnson.
You chose him!
7. Driving the DLR.
Pretending to drive a train, that isn’t a train? OK.
8. Hatred of tourists.
Come on, everyone’s been a tourist somewhere.
10. Boiler Room sets.
Live-stream a club night, to your laptop. Instead of going out. Right.
11. The merits of a weekly pass vs an oyster card.
Honestly, make an Excel spreadsheet and sort it out.
12. That time you saw Harry Styles at the Alibi.
Don’t you mean, that time a friend of a friend saw Harry’s car?
13. Jokes about Clapham.
It’s posh, we get it.
14. How you feel about the city centre on weekends.
Capital city in lots of people shocker.
15. London ennui.
Please, continue telling me of your urbane distemper.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›