1. The price of your rent.
Yeah, rent sucks everywhere.
2. Discussions over which night bus to take.
Why are you talking about night buses when it’s 3pm?
5. Planned works on the underground.
How annoying that you have an advanced public transport system that needs scheduled maintenance.
6. Boris Johnson.
You chose him!
7. Driving the DLR.
Pretending to drive a train, that isn’t a train? OK.
10. Boiler Room sets.
Live-stream a club night, to your laptop. Instead of going out. Right.
11. The merits of a weekly pass vs an oyster card.
Honestly, make an Excel spreadsheet and sort it out.
12. That time you saw Harry Styles at the Alibi.
Don’t you mean, that time a friend of a friend saw Harry’s car?
14. How you feel about the city centre on weekends.
Capital city in lots of people shocker.
15. London ennui.
Please, continue telling me of your urbane distemper.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.