1. Artist Luke Jerram plans to install a 90m water slide on Bristol’s Park Street this summer.
The project, titled Park and Slide is a “simple architectural intervention and a playful response to the urban landscape.”
2. The slide will run all the way down Park Street (which features in Skins) for one day in May.
3. The slide had a trial run last year. And it looked amazing.
4. Previous projects of Jerram’s include Play Me I’m Yours, which placed street pianos around Bristol
You can donate towards the creation of Park and Slide here.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Subway spokesperson Jared Fogle.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.