1. The selfie Santa.
Running around London dressed as Santa was clearly a productive use of my Saturday
2. The Parkour Santa.
#Santa flashmob still going strong in central #London.
3. The hipster Santa.
About to walk through East London dressed as Santa. Pretty hipster.
4. The Santas who commute.
London is there a santa flashmob somewhere? There are 1000s of you guys
5. The Santas who have unionised.
Hundreds of Santa Clauses in Central London chanting: “What do we want?” CHRISTMAS! “When do we want it?” NOW!
6. The Santas who visited the Queen.
Santa Claus has officially come to London í ¼í¾…
7. The Santas who wanted to check out the Elgin Marbles.
Nikos di Napoli
Santa Party in front of British Museum…love this City… #London #London_baby
8. The Santa who sat on the shoulders of giants.
I don’t think i’ve ever seen this many Santas before! #santacon #Christmas #London
9. The Santa Who Didn’t Pace Himself.
#santacon in Bristol! I’ve now been in NYC, London & Bristol. I love spreading good cheer!
10. The Santa who was out of shot.
Ran into portion of London #Santacon. All very jolly apart from Bad Santa seen peeing on someone’s doorstep.
11. The Santa with a taste for accessories.
London certainly got into the spirit, with 1000’s dressing as Santa for the annual Santacon celebration. Looks fun!!!
12. The Santa who layered up.
I love that Santacon was happening in London day we landed & also the same day we were missing it in San Francisco.
13. The Santa who is a discerning drinker.
Myself and the bad lad @roryfoy90 #SantaCon #London #Christmas
14. The Santa debris.
What #Santacon left behind at the steps of All Souls Church #London. Litter and broken glass everywhere
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›