2. When colleagues tell you abut their next charity 5K you’re like:
5. But there’s a feeling niggling away at you. What harm could it do to give it one last shot?
6. You pull together what seems like a good outfit and head for the park.
21. And you know more about the anatomy of the foot that you thought possible.
24. It’s hard to explain the happiness that a new P.B. gives you.
(Even if you didn’t know what P.B. was two months ago.)
25. But you know that you don’t need to be fast to be a runner.
- Texas Southern University went on lockdown after an assailant shot two people. Their conditions are unknown and the suspect is at large. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›