1. Corsewall Lighthouse Hotel, Stranraer.
A wedding in a lighthouse? How delightful. Find out more here.
2. Castle Howard, North Yorkshire.
Follow in the footsteps of “Brideshead Revisited” and get hitched in the location it was filmed. Find out more here.
3. The Barbican, London.
Say ‘I do’ in a secret hot house in the heart of London. Find out more here.
4. Ashmolean Museum, Oxford.
This elegant museum will make your spouse swoon. Find out more here.
5. Preston Court, Kent.
With a caravan and a carousel, this location is so perfectly boho. Find out more here.
6. Highclere Castle, Newbury.
So beautiful and grand. Oh, and of course “Downton Abbey” is filmed here. Find out more here.
7. Tunnels Beaches, Devon.
A seaside wedding, looking onto the beach. Find out more here.
8. Forde Abbey, Dorset.
With a tranquil lake, and gorgeous gardens, this abbey is the perfect backdrop for your day. Find out more here.
9. Polhawn Fort, Cornwall.
A perfect seaside setting, with the Atlantic stretching out in front of you. Find out more here.
10. The Chapel of King’s College, Cambridge.
Though there are caveats to using this as a venue (both partners must have attended King’s, and you also need the permission of the Archbishop of Canterbury), if you can manage it, it’s splendid. Find out more here.
11. Spitbank Fort, Hampshire.
Why not get married on your own private island? Find out more here.
12. The Caves, Edinburgh.
What could be cooler than getting married in this legendary venue? Find out more here.
13. Dunvegan Castle, Isle of Skye.
So perfect. Find out more here.
14. House For An Art Lover, Glasgow.
This Rennie Mackintosh building is perfect for an arty couple. Find out more here.
15. Portmerion, Wales.
This quirky village could be in the Med - but it’s in Wales. Find out more here.
16. Cutler’s Hall, Sheffield.
This beautiful listed building is perfect for your special day. Find out more here.
17. Ness Botanic Gardens, Liverpool.
Say your vows in these tranquil gardens. Find out more here.
18. Merchant Adventurers’ Hall, York.
Construction on this beautiful hall began in 1357, and it’s stood since. Find out more here.
19. Discovery Museum, Newcastle.
Who would say no to getting married by a T-Rex? Find out more here.
20. Haigh Hall, Wigan.
This beautiful hall is perfect for your big day. Find out more here.
21. Ulster Hall, Belfast.
Iconic. Find out more here.
22. The Royal Society of the Arts, London.
This elegant building in the centre of London can be yours for the day. Find out more here.
23. Mussenden Temple, Londonderry.
A dramatic view, and a cliff-edge temple. What more could you want? Find out more here.
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›