1. The East Midlands Ambulance Service have rolled out a new ad campaign.
2. There are three ads in the series.
3. Including “We risk our lives to save yours”.
4. And a comparison with the fire service.
5. The ads come in response to a misuse of ambulances in the area.
Elsewhere in the UK, ambulances have been requested for reasons such as: “a pigeon in m back garden I think it’s dead”, a broken fingernail, an eyelash in the eye, and “an insect has crawled in my ear while I was asleep”, a spokesman from EMAS told BuzzFeed.