7. 1938: “Keeps London Going”. (Man Ray)
8. 1947: “London Transport At London’s Service”.
9. 1950: Post-war leaflet about London Transport.
Friday Late: A Logo for London runs at the London Transport Museum 29 November 2013. Visit London Transport Museum for more information.
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›