7. 1938: “Keeps London Going”. (Man Ray)
8. 1947: “London Transport At London’s Service”.
9. 1950: Post-war leaflet about London Transport.
Friday Late: A Logo for London runs at the London Transport Museum 29 November 2013. Visit London Transport Museum for more information.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.