1. The Health-Nut.
They’re mainly doing Dry January for the health benefits. Which they don’t actually need as they’re super healthy already. Which you know about, as they’ve told you. Many times.
2. The Over-sharer.
Hey! Do you know about Dry January? I’m doing it! It means no alcohol for the month. At all. Not even a cheeky pint! Mental!
3. The Evangelist.
You would swear that this person had never heard of basic nutrition, such is their amazement at feeling great. You also wish they had never heard of the phrase ‘toxins’.
4. The Regretful.
They have only just realised that no drinking also includes a pint in the pub after work on Friday.
5. The Stealth Dieter.
For this person, Dry January is less about drinking less, and more about weighing less.
6. The One With The Escape Clause.
Isn’t the point that you give it up for a month, in full?
7. The Baffled Non-Drinker.
They just don’t get what the big deal is.
8. And the person who gave up after a day.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount.
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›