2. But due to various reasons (renting, work, money), you can’t own a dog.
4. You’re upfront about your obsession.
@JoannePistonFan Okay, I’m obsessed with your dog. When I saw your bio said Corgi owner, I obviously had to creep through your photos, haha./ Via
5. This is you.
No sir, I was not smiling at you.. I was smiling at your cute dog in the back seat./ Via
6. And this.
Nah man I’m not smiling at you, I’m smiling at your dog. You can keep trotting along…but leave the dog./ Via
Seriously need to get my glasses fixed. Was just smiling at a woman’s purse for ages, thinking it was a dog./ Via
8. You have a short list of names you will eventually call your dog.
Like Avon Barksdale!
11. And of course, @YourLocalDog.
Bake sale for Local Dog’s hip replacement surgery http://t.co/5hmK3imYys #woof/ Via
13. And you creepshot dogs you like.
Creepshot of this awesome dog./ Via
14. And sometimes, you pretend you have a dog when talking to other dog owners.
“My dog..well, my parents’ dog…”
17. You have exhaustively researched a breed that might suit your circumstances.
18. You can wait though, because you always want to be a responsible dog owner.
19. And the Battersea Dogs Home app keeps you going.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man —at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.