3. This sounds terrible to you.
Overheard in Dublin
Dundrum S/C - Mother to teenage son: “You know the deal Sean, you don’t get today’s Wifi password until you walk the dog”
4. You have well-researched obsessions that last for about an hour, fifteen times a day.
Fully obsessed with monomeals. http://t.co/w0RPV8CMB5
5. You get your news from Twitter, your gifs from Tumblr and your pics from Imgur.
7. You’ve known your online best friends for longer than most of your other friends.
11. But when someone tells you that a trailer for your favourite show has leaked.
16. You are not being dramatic when you announce this.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.