3. This sounds terrible to you.
Overheard in Dublin
Dundrum S/C - Mother to teenage son: “You know the deal Sean, you don’t get today’s Wifi password until you walk the dog”
4. You have well-researched obsessions that last for about an hour, fifteen times a day.
Fully obsessed with monomeals. http://t.co/w0RPV8CMB5
5. You get your news from Twitter, your gifs from Tumblr and your pics from Imgur.
7. You’ve known your online best friends for longer than most of your other friends.
8. You feel like this is basically your parents.
10. When someone asks if you’ve seen ‘this one funny cat photo’.
11. But when someone tells you that a trailer for your favourite show has leaked.
16. You are not being dramatic when you announce this.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›