3. This sounds terrible to you.
Overheard in Dublin
Dundrum S/C - Mother to teenage son: “You know the deal Sean, you don’t get today’s Wifi password until you walk the dog”
4. You have well-researched obsessions that last for about an hour, fifteen times a day.
Fully obsessed with monomeals. http://t.co/w0RPV8CMB5
5. You get your news from Twitter, your gifs from Tumblr and your pics from Imgur.
7. You’ve known your online best friends for longer than most of your other friends.
11. But when someone tells you that a trailer for your favourite show has leaked.
16. You are not being dramatic when you announce this.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.