1. A Sherlock Lego set has just reached 10,000 supporters, and has entered ‘review’ stage.
2. The set recreates the consultation room from 221b Baker Street, and comes with Sherlock, Watson and Mrs Hudson.
3. It could also include Moriarty, Lestrade, Mrs Hudson, Molly and Mycroft as part of an expansion pack.
4. The next stage is for the project to undergo a quarterly review by Lego (most likely in December this year).
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.