1. A Sherlock Lego set has just reached 10,000 supporters, and has entered ‘review’ stage.
2. The set recreates the consultation room from 221b Baker Street, and comes with Sherlock, Watson and Mrs Hudson.
3. It could also include Moriarty, Lestrade, Mrs Hudson, Molly and Mycroft as part of an expansion pack.
4. The next stage is for the project to undergo a quarterly review by Lego (most likely in December this year).
Ailbhe Malone is the UK lifestyle editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.