1. There is now an official IRN-BRU ice-cream.
It is described as having “a thick IRN-BRU shell, creamy IRN-BRU Ice Cream, and a phenomenal IRN-BRU ripple”.
2. Though there have been other IRN-BRU ice-creams, this is the first official one.
3. The ice-cream was unveiled via a slightly long-winded stunt.
4. A large block of ice appeared in Glasgow’s George’s Square, containing the ice-cream. Fans, including this dog, tried to melt it.
5. Eventually, once the ice-cream had been freed, 100 extra were dished out to the crowd.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France after protests last week.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.