1. There is now an official IRN-BRU ice-cream.
It is described as having “a thick IRN-BRU shell, creamy IRN-BRU Ice Cream, and a phenomenal IRN-BRU ripple”.
2. Though there have been other IRN-BRU ice-creams, this is the first official one.
3. The ice-cream was unveiled via a slightly long-winded stunt.
4. A large block of ice appeared in Glasgow’s George’s Square, containing the ice-cream. Fans, including this dog, tried to melt it.
5. Eventually, once the ice-cream had been freed, 100 extra were dished out to the crowd.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›