1. There is now an official IRN-BRU ice-cream.
It is described as having “a thick IRN-BRU shell, creamy IRN-BRU Ice Cream, and a phenomenal IRN-BRU ripple”.
2. Though there have been other IRN-BRU ice-creams, this is the first official one.
3. The ice-cream was unveiled via a slightly long-winded stunt.
4. A large block of ice appeared in Glasgow’s George’s Square, containing the ice-cream. Fans, including this dog, tried to melt it.
5. Eventually, once the ice-cream had been freed, 100 extra were dished out to the crowd.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›