1. Irn Bru everywhere. On draught. In McDonald’s. In the corner shop. Bru!
2. You can keep Blackpool Pier, we’ve got the actual Northern Lights.
6. You have the option of chippy sauce on your fish supper.
7. And being able to follow it up with one of these.
8. We created a sausage that fits into a sandwich perfectly.
10. An Aberdeen rowie is proof that Scotland is God’s own land.
11. The Edinburgh Military Tattoo makes Beefeaters look lazy.
13. And we know exactly how to keep a feud going. No rivalry runs deeper than that of the Old Firm.
14. Hogmanay. The biggest New Year’s celebration in the world. So big that Scotland has two bank holidays following it, not just one.
18. Shakespeare’s best play? Oh alright then.
23. Just the birthplace of Harry Potter. No big deal.
27. No need to thank us for West Highland Terriers. You’re welcome.
28. Olympics? Nailed it.
29. Oh go on then.
32. Let’s talk Mary, Queen of Scots. Total badass.
34. A dog so loyal that he’s had two films made about him.
36. Our zoo has a daily penguin parade.
40. But most of all, we know when it’s time to go home, home.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›