1. You logged on to Myspace through IE (or Firefox if you were good at the internet).
4. Even if you did get them by trading PC for PC.
(That’s picture comment for picture comment obvs).
5. You checked to see if there was anything good in your bulletins.
6. Or you just sent one out yourself. But what to announce?
Maybe a personality quiz? Or a general update about your life? Oooh, maybe just a vague update, making you sound moody and interesting.
11. You could scroll alphabetically to change it, but usernames changed so quickly.
13. But you still wanted to be friends with Audrey Kitching and the Waffles and Falafels girls.
14. You knew all about closed networks, and extended networks.
15. You picked up HTML pretty quickly.
17. Or you could be ironic and go with a plain layout. LOL.
19. You connected with an up and coming artist, so you could update your profile song.
20. Which to choose? “Lua” by Bright Eyes? “Such Great Heights” by the Postal Service?
21. This song will sum up your entire essence, are you sure you want to commit?
22. Not that it matters anyway, as the combination of music, text, and images made the page crash.
23. Leaving you with nothing but Bebo until the page reloaded.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›