1. You logged on to Myspace through IE (or Firefox if you were good at the internet).
4. Even if you did get them by trading PC for PC.
(That’s picture comment for picture comment obvs).
5. You checked to see if there was anything good in your bulletins.
6. Or you just sent one out yourself. But what to announce?
Maybe a personality quiz? Or a general update about your life? Oooh, maybe just a vague update, making you sound moody and interesting.
11. You could scroll alphabetically to change it, but usernames changed so quickly.
15. You picked up HTML pretty quickly.
17. Or you could be ironic and go with a plain layout. LOL.
19. You connected with an up and coming artist, so you could update your profile song.
20. Which to choose? “Lua” by Bright Eyes? “Such Great Heights” by the Postal Service?
21. This song will sum up your entire essence, are you sure you want to commit?
22. Not that it matters anyway, as the combination of music, text, and images made the page crash.
23. Leaving you with nothing but Bebo until the page reloaded.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount.
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›