1. You logged on to Myspace through IE (or Firefox if you were good at the internet).
4. Even if you did get them by trading PC for PC.
(That’s picture comment for picture comment obvs).
5. You checked to see if there was anything good in your bulletins.
6. Or you just sent one out yourself. But what to announce?
Maybe a personality quiz? Or a general update about your life? Oooh, maybe just a vague update, making you sound moody and interesting.
11. You could scroll alphabetically to change it, but usernames changed so quickly.
15. You picked up HTML pretty quickly.
17. Or you could be ironic and go with a plain layout. LOL.
19. You connected with an up and coming artist, so you could update your profile song.
20. Which to choose? “Lua” by Bright Eyes? “Such Great Heights” by the Postal Service?
21. This song will sum up your entire essence, are you sure you want to commit?
22. Not that it matters anyway, as the combination of music, text, and images made the page crash.
23. Leaving you with nothing but Bebo until the page reloaded.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›