2. They make delicious items that you never thought you needed.
4. Definitely need.
8. Their cafe is so good that it has an Instagram account dedicated to its latte art.
10. As well as handsome men.
11. They’re great for underwear. The functional kind…
12. And the not-so-functional.
13. And they make the world’s best tights.
(So good that they’re currently out of stock online)
16. Did you know that you can get a Percy Pig-themed pedicure?
18. They’re committed to sustainability.
Recycle your old Christmas cards in M&S and we’ll plant new trees with @WoodlandTrust > http://t.co/CTZY3UDPV3
19. And have gotten Joanna Lumley involved too.
20. OK, so it’s not cheap.
Go into town to drop off one thing and end up spending 50 yo yos in Marks and Spencers on lil nibbly food that I’ll be too lazy to cook
21. And it’s not terribly trendy.
Its actually impossible to walk through marks and spencers at a normal walking pace #oldpepoplecentral
22. And even though their sense of seasonal timing is skewed.
23. (Maybe they’re just excited about Easter?)
Sooooo, they already have both heart lollies for Valentine’s day and Easter eggs out in Marks and Sparks. Kill me now.
24. It’s still the best place in the world.
With impeccable customer service.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.