1. Doctor Who fans are so committed, they were cited in the Oxford English Dictionary.
3. They can accept the same character played by eleven different actors.
4. They’re clever - they can handle catchphrases in different languages.
5. And they are fantastic at picking up Easter Eggs.
You may remember that Amy Pond takes to writing novels in The Angels Take Manhattan…
13. Because they involve their fandom in the most important day of their lives.
14. A Whovian wedding is glorious.
15. They can make a mean Sonic Screwdriver.
19. They have the best sense of humour.
20. No, seriously, the best sense of humour.
21. Because they know animals can be Whovians too. Mew-vians?
24. A song can make them cry.
25. But most of all, they believe in the triumph of good over evil.
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›