1. Doctor Who fans are so committed, they were cited in the Oxford English Dictionary.
3. They can accept the same character played by eleven different actors.
4. They’re clever - they can handle catchphrases in different languages.
5. And they are fantastic at picking up Easter Eggs.
You may remember that Amy Pond takes to writing novels in The Angels Take Manhattan…
13. Because they involve their fandom in the most important day of their lives.
14. A Whovian wedding is glorious.
15. They can make a mean Sonic Screwdriver.
19. They have the best sense of humour.
20. No, seriously, the best sense of humour.
21. Because they know animals can be Whovians too. Mew-vians?
24. A song can make them cry.
25. But most of all, they believe in the triumph of good over evil.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France after protests last week.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.