1. Doctor Who fans are so committed, they were cited in the Oxford English Dictionary.
3. They can accept the same character played by eleven different actors.
4. They’re clever - they can handle catchphrases in different languages.
5. And they are fantastic at picking up Easter Eggs.
You may remember that Amy Pond takes to writing novels in The Angels Take Manhattan…
6. They pass the Doctor down through generations.
8. Anywhere that Who can fit in, it will.
13. Because they involve their fandom in the most important day of their lives.
14. A Whovian wedding is glorious.
15. They can make a mean Sonic Screwdriver.
16. The measures are bigger on the inside too.
19. They have the best sense of humour.
20. No, seriously, the best sense of humour.
21. Because they know animals can be Whovians too. Mew-vians?
24. A song can make them cry.
25. But most of all, they believe in the triumph of good over evil.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›