1. Doctor Who fans are so committed, they were cited in the Oxford English Dictionary.
3. They can accept the same character played by eleven different actors.
4. They’re clever - they can handle catchphrases in different languages.
5. And they are fantastic at picking up Easter Eggs.
You may remember that Amy Pond takes to writing novels in The Angels Take Manhattan…
13. Because they involve their fandom in the most important day of their lives.
14. A Whovian wedding is glorious.
15. They can make a mean Sonic Screwdriver.
19. They have the best sense of humour.
20. No, seriously, the best sense of humour.
21. Because they know animals can be Whovians too. Mew-vians?
24. A song can make them cry.
25. But most of all, they believe in the triumph of good over evil.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.