1. Kate Moss has paired up with DJ Brendan Fallis, and multi instrumentalist/songwriter Andrew Watt for a track called “Day and All Night”.
2. The track samples Kate saying “I think thigh-high boots are especially sexy and glamorous, especially if you do wear them with a short skirt. It’s a good look.”
3. It’s not the first time that she has sung on record. Kate guested on “Some Velvet Morning” with Primal Scream, and also “La Belle et la Bête” with Babyshambles.
4. Listen to the track below.
Ailbhe Malone is the UK lifestyle editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›