1. Games shop GAME have created a Christmas dinner in a tin, for gamers who don’t have time to stop and eat on Christmas day.
They explain. “To create the Christmas Tinner designer Chris Godfrey processed the food and sealed it with gelatine, placing each layer in the tin one at a time. All the gamer has to do is open and eat”. YUM!
2. Here is a a gamer eating his Christmas dinner from a tin. He doesn’t look too pleased about it.
3. People are certainly interested tro try it.
Looking forward to the GAME Christmas Tinner unboxing videos.
4. Although they’re cautious.
Game’s “Christmas Tinner” looks more like dog food - but i’m intrigued about trying one… http://t.co/JnAXx0FuU3 via
5. Very cautious.
Nothing warms the heart like a delicious Christmas Tinner…
6. Unfortunately, the Tinner isn’t yet available to buy.
However, Game say that they are “considering putting the product into production if there is enough gamer demand.”
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›