1. Games shop GAME have created a Christmas dinner in a tin, for gamers who don’t have time to stop and eat on Christmas day.
They explain. “To create the Christmas Tinner designer Chris Godfrey processed the food and sealed it with gelatine, placing each layer in the tin one at a time. All the gamer has to do is open and eat”. YUM!
2. Here is a a gamer eating his Christmas dinner from a tin. He doesn’t look too pleased about it.
3. People are certainly interested tro try it.
Looking forward to the GAME Christmas Tinner unboxing videos.
4. Although they’re cautious.
Game’s “Christmas Tinner” looks more like dog food - but i’m intrigued about trying one… http://t.co/JnAXx0FuU3 via
5. Very cautious.
Nothing warms the heart like a delicious Christmas Tinner…
6. Unfortunately, the Tinner isn’t yet available to buy.
However, Game say that they are “considering putting the product into production if there is enough gamer demand.”
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.