1. Games shop GAME have created a Christmas dinner in a tin, for gamers who don’t have time to stop and eat on Christmas day.
They explain. “To create the Christmas Tinner designer Chris Godfrey processed the food and sealed it with gelatine, placing each layer in the tin one at a time. All the gamer has to do is open and eat”. YUM!
2. Here is a a gamer eating his Christmas dinner from a tin. He doesn’t look too pleased about it.
3. People are certainly interested tro try it.
Looking forward to the GAME Christmas Tinner unboxing videos.
4. Although they’re cautious.
Game’s “Christmas Tinner” looks more like dog food - but i’m intrigued about trying one… http://t.co/JnAXx0FuU3 via
5. Very cautious.
Nothing warms the heart like a delicious Christmas Tinner…
6. Unfortunately, the Tinner isn’t yet available to buy.
However, Game say that they are “considering putting the product into production if there is enough gamer demand.”
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›