1. Games shop GAME have created a Christmas dinner in a tin, for gamers who don’t have time to stop and eat on Christmas day.
They explain. “To create the Christmas Tinner designer Chris Godfrey processed the food and sealed it with gelatine, placing each layer in the tin one at a time. All the gamer has to do is open and eat”. YUM!
2. Here is a a gamer eating his Christmas dinner from a tin. He doesn’t look too pleased about it.
3. People are certainly interested tro try it.
Looking forward to the GAME Christmas Tinner unboxing videos.
4. Although they’re cautious.
Game’s “Christmas Tinner” looks more like dog food - but i’m intrigued about trying one… http://t.co/JnAXx0FuU3 via
5. Very cautious.
Nothing warms the heart like a delicious Christmas Tinner…
6. Unfortunately, the Tinner isn’t yet available to buy.
However, Game say that they are “considering putting the product into production if there is enough gamer demand.”
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.