1. Games shop GAME have created a Christmas dinner in a tin, for gamers who don’t have time to stop and eat on Christmas day.
They explain. “To create the Christmas Tinner designer Chris Godfrey processed the food and sealed it with gelatine, placing each layer in the tin one at a time. All the gamer has to do is open and eat”. YUM!
2. Here is a a gamer eating his Christmas dinner from a tin. He doesn’t look too pleased about it.
3. People are certainly interested tro try it.
Looking forward to the GAME Christmas Tinner unboxing videos.
4. Although they’re cautious.
Game’s “Christmas Tinner” looks more like dog food - but i’m intrigued about trying one… http://t.co/JnAXx0FuU3 via
5. Very cautious.
Nothing warms the heart like a delicious Christmas Tinner…
6. Unfortunately, the Tinner isn’t yet available to buy.
However, Game say that they are “considering putting the product into production if there is enough gamer demand.”
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador.