1. This is the False Widow spider. You can tell, because of its distinctive white skull marking.
2. They’ve been in the UK since 1870, but their numbers have increased due to a series of mild winters.
The British Arachnological Society says that they are “extremely abundant” in some places.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- At least 36 people are dead after a ferry carrying 173 passengers capsized in the Philippines.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.