1. A few weeks ago, a group of Parisian hackers took Instagram to the skies, in the little house from Up.
2. Using a Raspberry Pi computer, they bypassed the need for a smartphone - meaning they could post directly to Instagram.
The Raspberry Pi is a small single-board and open sourced computer, which contains a camera and a 3G hotspot.
3. The team attached 100 helium balloons to the house and released it over Paris.
4. The Instagram device took shots every 45 seconds.
5. And the results are breathtaking.
6. Watch a video about the project below:
H/t The Connectivist