1. A few weeks ago, a group of Parisian hackers took Instagram to the skies, in the little house from Up.
2. Using a Raspberry Pi computer, they bypassed the need for a smartphone - meaning they could post directly to Instagram.
The Raspberry Pi is a small single-board and open sourced computer, which contains a camera and a 3G hotspot.
3. The team attached 100 helium balloons to the house and released it over Paris.
4. The Instagram device took shots every 45 seconds.
6. Watch a video about the project below:
H/t The Connectivist