1. What is the deal with that apostrophe?
2. Am I in the right line?
3. Do I want a salad?
4. Or a wrap?
5. A Classic Salad?
6. What is a destination salad?
7. How can a salad be a destination?
8. Shall I build my own salad?
9. How are there so many types of lettuce?
10. Can I mix them?
11. Do I want to mix them?
12. Do I want palm hearts?
13. Or plantain chips?
14. How do I have such strong feelings about plantain chips?
15. Am I in the right line?
16. How much eye contact should I make with the chopper?
18. Is that knife safe?
19. Which dressing do I want?
20. What is a spa dressing?
21. How much dressing do I want?
22. Is this too much dressing?
23. Are they judging my dressing choice?
24. How have I made so many decisions in the past five minutes?
25. Is it time to pay now?
26. Do I want bread?
27. Do I have to pay for it?
29. Do I want a sea salt caramel?
30. Do I want two?
31. Can I get a receipt?
32. Do I want to become a frequent chop’r?
33. When do the decisions end?
34. Am I in the right line?
35. How much did I just spend on salad?
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›