1. Cadbury’s Astros
Still available in South Africa, luckily.
2. Cadbury’s Taz
Currently the subject of a revival campaign .
3. Cadbury’s Top Deck
Only available in Australia/ South Africa now.
5. Cadbury’s Dream
Apparently you can still get these at the Cadbury’s Outlet Store .
8. Hedgehog Flavoured Crisps
Not made from real hedgehogs.
12. Banana Bubbles
13. Refreshers drink
Containing a questionable amount of ‘fruit’.
14. Roy of the Rovers bar
The neon colour was something else.
15. Dairylea Lunchables (Hot Dog/Pizza)
22. Purple Ketchup
It was supposed to be fun. Instead, it was just weird.
23. Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape
Six feet of bubble gum - the dream.
24. Cadbury’s Fuse
Not even available in Miniature Heroes any more. Boo.
26. Onken Frufoo
Even though the toy in the middle of this yoghurt was always a disappointment, we miss it.
27. Gino Ginelli pizza
“Pizzas with more pizazz.”
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›