2. While your parents were still in bed, you’d get the good stuff.
3. Maybe you pushed the boat out, and went for a cereal that was also a milkshake.
5. Or Live & Kicking?
8. You wondered how Yakko, Wakko and Dot always managed to get back to the water tower.
9. You knew the original Dark Knight would never be bettered.
10. You were confident Captain Planet would always be there to save the environment.
11. You wished your best friend would climb a ladder to your window.
13. Just like some earthworms were destined to always be crushed by a cow.
15. You longed to interview stars with Sage and Onion on Live & Kicking.
19. Acme Looniversity is where you wanted to go to college.
20. But you always remembered to ask an adult’s permission before dialing 0181 811818.
Ailbhe Malone is the UK lifestyle editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›