1. Asparagus Caprese Salad Sandwich
Mozzarella, asparagus, basil, and tomato, all in one stackable pile. Bread wishes it could be part of this. Get the recipe.
2. Steak Sandwich with Chipotle, on Aubergine
Juicy steak, juicy aubergine and spicy chipotle all combine to make this one incredible sandwich that bread can’t be part of. Sucks to be you, bread! Get the recipe.
3. Portobello Mushroom Sandwich Stack With Bacon, Chicken and Guacamole
Like an inside-out mushroom burger. More deliciousness, less greedy bread soaking up all that flavour. Get the recipe.
4. Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos
Stop eating your meal between two pieces of bread, like a chump. Start eating your meal in a lettuce cup, like a champ. Get the recipe.
5. Ham, Cucumber and Cherry Tomato Skewers
Spear your sandwich! Show it who’s boss! Get the recipe.
6. Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip and Apple Sandwich
No recipe needed for this one. Just an apple, peanut butter, a knife and a willingness to leave the toast in the toaster, where it belongs. Get the recipe.
7. Banana-Nutella Sandwich
Get straight to the action and go banana-Nutella-banana for a taste explosion. Three for you banana-Nutella-banana! You go, banana-Nutella-banana! Bread, none for you.
8. Pan-Fried Tofu With Ham and Cucumber
When lightly fried, Koya tofu turns crispy and crunchy and a brilliant substitute for lame old bread. Get the recipe.
9. Grilled Veggie and Tofu Stack with Balsamic and Mint
This stack brings ingredients back to the essentials- balsamic vinegar, mint, vegetables. Do you know what’s not essential? Bread. Get the recipe.
10. Aubergine Stacks with Pomegranate, Mint and Yoghurt Sauce
Stack these beauties up, and watch bread cry. Get the recipe.
11. Cheesy Sweet Potato Stacks
Cheesy! Sweet! Potato! Stacks! Back away, bread. Get the recipe.
12. Shot Glass Sandwiches
Serve sandwich components in super-cute shot glasses for a classy take on Afternoon Tea. Go home bread, you’re not needed here. Inspired by tea time at the Metropolitan Hotel in Lodon.
These last three are a little intense. If you do really love sandwiches, you might want to avert your eyes.
13. Deli-Style Roast Beef Cucumber Sandwich
Ok, so bread might be a little prettier than this hollowed-out cucumber, but doesn’t it look refreshing? Get the recipe.
14. Paleo Italian Sub
Most wraps use break-able lettuce on the outside. Why not use with the meat as the wrap instead? Bread would never have thought of that. For hardcore Paleos only.Get the recipe.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›