1. The sequence A113 appears as an Easter Egg in every Pixar film.
The original A113 was a classroom number at the California Institute of the Arts, that was used by John Lasseter and Brad Bird among others.
2. The Pizza Planet truck from Toy Story features in most Pixar films.
3. Nemo from Finding Nemo is hidden in Monsters Inc.
4. Finn McMissile from Cars 2 is hidden on the wall of Andy’s room in Toy Story 3.
5. Lotso fromToy Story 3 has appeared in three films so far.
Toy Story, Up, and Cars 2.
6. There is a fully functioning admissions site for Monsters University.
7. For Brave, the team created a computer simulator to make Merida’s hair look as realistic as possible.
The simulator was called ‘Taz’ and it took a team of six Pixar research engineers and artists over three years to complete the project.
8. And they modeled every thread for every piece of fabric in Brave.
Read more about the computer program here.
9. The Pixar offices are incredible.
Animators work in little huts, there’s Toy Story artwork on the walls, and there’s a room full of cereal.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.