1. 1. Harry Potter Faculty
We all dream of the day that our Hogwarts letter will arrive. While we wait we can receive awesome consoling from our iconic teachers. Specifically Professor Snape.
2. 2. Milk’s Favorite Cookie
Everything they say is just…wowwwww
MTV has a pretty rad twitter but Girl Code and Guy Code reign supreme.
5. 5. Queen Bee of Comedy
So this one’s obvious but come on its ELLEN!!!
6. 6. Dylan O’ Brien
Do you really even need an explanation? click here for some if you aren’t sure
8. 8. I crown thee Solange Knowles Queen of the Twitter Universe
She may be King Beys sis, but this lady’s cool points sky rocket always.
Also she has some pretty cool moves
9. 9. Bow Down B******
just in case she drops another secret album
….She also owns it on instagram - in case you have been living under a rock
11. 11. ALL hail Hugh
because it says this- and these reasons too
12. 12. Taste the Rainbow
Like the Oreo twitter, the Skittles kinda kill it- Plus King Bey loves them….
13. 13. Reading with Yeezus
So are your tweets because, well fur pillows are actually hard to sleep on
15. 14. The unexpected love affair with Josh Groban
those lustful cyber relationships really sneak up on you…..
16. 15. The winner is….Caity Weaver
the real queen of TNO
17. 16. InBetweeners
they retweet things that say Narnia, Hogwarts, Middle Earth and the geektastic fangirls all squeal!
18. 17. We want to be Royal
she dresses reptiles up for x-mas- nuff said
19. 18. Toothless
Night Fury’s just know what to tweet
20. 19. Rupert Murdoch
As this artist said “He is the gift that keeps on giving”
Thanks Rupert for sucking and thanks for your tweets.
21. 20. The Benz and Jerryz
Also don’t follow raymond- just the ben and jerrys
22. 21. Someone who understands your inner nerd/geek/dork or whatever team you are on
Thank you Museum Nerd!
oh and he <3’s Kanye
23. 22. She is just perfect- I crown thee Joyce Carol Oates Guru to all
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›