1. In Mexico, “Día de Muertos” (Day of the Dead), celebrates loved ones who have passed on. The holiday is now jointly clebrated with Halloween, and a band of intrepid thieves decided it was just the opportunity they needed to rob a jewelry store.
2. “Five individuals wearing zombie, mummy, Chucky and clown costumes, overnight Saturday broke into the shop and using small and larger weapons, subdued employees,” the public safety office said in a statement.
4. Unarmed security guards arrived on the scene but the thieves threatened them with their weapons before fleeing.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰