1. Little Alexandria, known as “The Chech” filmed a Happy Birthday video for her papi, her dad, and it is ridiculously cute.
2. She wears a jersey as the video opens because her father got her into sports from the day she was born. One of the first phrases she ever said was “basketball games,” her mom Amanda Martin tells BuzzFeed.
3. She loves her papi because he gives her Colombian corn cakes, arepas. But also bread and kisses.
10. But not the Seminoles. You shouldn’t have even asked.
11. Her mom says every night “there’s a different sport on in our house, whether it’s the Miami Heat or Colombian Futbol.”
12. “Needless to say her Papi got teary eyed and has watched the video at least 500 times.”
Adrian Carrasquillo is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Adrian Carrasquillo at email@example.com.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers were hit with more than $300,000 in fines for selling toy guns that look like real guns.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.