1. The ice bucket challenge has made people happy, seen people fail miserably and annoyed countless others, while undoubtedly taking the world by storm.
2. One glorious hero, when asked by her daughter to take part, went on a classic rant in Spanish most anyone with a Latina mom would find hilarious, familiar and comforting.
3. “For a sickness? Sick is what I’m going to get when I get pneumonia. Who’s going to pay me for the medicine if I get pneumonia?”
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›