2. Here are their yummy-looking but not particularly remarkable… Oh heavens, what is that?
4. It’s the Breaking Bad “Blue Sky” doughnut complete with little sugar meth crystals <3
5. Rebel Donut actually created the Breaking Bad-inspired donuts a while back, but people have been snapping them up with the show about to end on Sunday.
6. “Obviously we don’t call it the Blue Meth Donut,” owner Carrie Mettling said in a local interview.
10. Mettling says there are pluses and minuses to making donuts based on a drug, but kids don’t know what it represents.
11. Needless to say, people love posting about these wonders.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›