1. Breaking Bad may be gone, but you can always relive the series again with Colombia’s Metastasis, as Walter Blanco goes from down and out chemistry teacher to kingpin. Check out the official trailer.
2. The show, distributed by Sony, features great translations like Walter Blanco, which means white in Spanish, Jose (Jesse), Cielo (Skylar) and Henry (Hank). The show will air on UniMas in the U.S.
New Republic has a great behind the scenes look at the show which had to make changes in the process of adapting an American show for a Colombian audience. The RV, for example, which is rare is Colombia, was replaced by an old school bus.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸