1. Here’s assistant state attorney John Guy manhandling a foam dummy.
He used the prop to describe the altercation between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin.
2. Then he got on top of it.
3. Even defense attorney Mark O’Mara got in on the action.
5. And in an increasingly awkward exchange, Judge Debra Nelson questioned Zimmerman about his plans to testify.
Defense attorney Don West objected to the question three times, being overruled each time. Eventually, Nelson sternly admonished him with, “Your objection is overruled!”
Zimmerman said he needed more time before making his final decision later.
George Zimmerman tells Judge Debra Nelson that he will NOT testify in the case against him. #CNN #trayvonmartin
The defense rested its case on Wednesday and the prosecution will call two to three rebuttal witnesses.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›