1. Here’s assistant state attorney John Guy manhandling a foam dummy.
He used the prop to describe the altercation between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin.
2. Then he got on top of it.
3. Even defense attorney Mark O’Mara got in on the action.
5. And in an increasingly awkward exchange, Judge Debra Nelson questioned Zimmerman about his plans to testify.
Defense attorney Don West objected to the question three times, being overruled each time. Eventually, Nelson sternly admonished him with, “Your objection is overruled!”
Zimmerman said he needed more time before making his final decision later.
George Zimmerman tells Judge Debra Nelson that he will NOT testify in the case against him. #CNN #trayvonmartin
The defense rested its case on Wednesday and the prosecution will call two to three rebuttal witnesses.
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›