1. Someone is changing the N train to the Ñ train in the New York City subway.
8. While the additions are new, the idea could be inspired by Línea Ñ, which has advocated an official change by the city of New York annually in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, which just came to a close.
9. Here’s a video they posted for the campaign in 2011.
10. UPDATE: Z Street Art is taking credit for the Ñ signs.
Z Street Art
@RealAdrianC Glad you’re enjoying our first project - Ã‘.
http://t.co/W0ZXfwPhQb#streetart #nyc #z
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›