1. Twitter has since deleted his account, but many were outraged when they saw this post, not knowing if it was a real gun or not.
Oh my… RT Èc@_TzC_: @JColeNC retweet me and I’ll buy Born Sinner. Don’t retweet me and I’ll kill my lil sister Èd
2. The individual said J. Cole retweeted him but it doesn’t show up since his account was deleted. J. Cole referred to the incident afterwards.
3. Some thought it set a bad precedent to retweet someone doing something as outrageous as he did.
@JColeNC WHY WOULD YOU RT THIS DAMN FOOL POINTING A GUN AT A CHILD? LIKE THAT SHIT FUNNY?
4. Though his account was deleted, Topsy shows that he feared how angry his mom was him for doing what he did.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›