1. Twitter has since deleted his account, but many were outraged when they saw this post, not knowing if it was a real gun or not.
Oh my… RT Èc@_TzC_: @JColeNC retweet me and I’ll buy Born Sinner. Don’t retweet me and I’ll kill my lil sister Èd
2. The individual said J. Cole retweeted him but it doesn’t show up since his account was deleted. J. Cole referred to the incident afterwards.
3. Some thought it set a bad precedent to retweet someone doing something as outrageous as he did.
@JColeNC WHY WOULD YOU RT THIS DAMN FOOL POINTING A GUN AT A CHILD? LIKE THAT SHIT FUNNY?
4. Though his account was deleted, Topsy shows that he feared how angry his mom was him for doing what he did.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.