1. Twitter has since deleted his account, but many were outraged when they saw this post, not knowing if it was a real gun or not.
Oh my… RT Èc@_TzC_: @JColeNC retweet me and I’ll buy Born Sinner. Don’t retweet me and I’ll kill my lil sister Èd
2. The individual said J. Cole retweeted him but it doesn’t show up since his account was deleted. J. Cole referred to the incident afterwards.
3. Some thought it set a bad precedent to retweet someone doing something as outrageous as he did.
@JColeNC WHY WOULD YOU RT THIS DAMN FOOL POINTING A GUN AT A CHILD? LIKE THAT SHIT FUNNY?
4. Though his account was deleted, Topsy shows that he feared how angry his mom was him for doing what he did.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.