1. Twitter has since deleted his account, but many were outraged when they saw this post, not knowing if it was a real gun or not.
Oh my… RT Èc@_TzC_: @JColeNC retweet me and I’ll buy Born Sinner. Don’t retweet me and I’ll kill my lil sister Èd
2. The individual said J. Cole retweeted him but it doesn’t show up since his account was deleted. J. Cole referred to the incident afterwards.
3. Some thought it set a bad precedent to retweet someone doing something as outrageous as he did.
@JColeNC WHY WOULD YOU RT THIS DAMN FOOL POINTING A GUN AT A CHILD? LIKE THAT SHIT FUNNY?
4. Though his account was deleted, Topsy shows that he feared how angry his mom was him for doing what he did.
- Hidden-camera videos depicting abortion doctors discussing the use of fetal organs for research were deceptively edited to mislead viewers, analysis shows. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- It's hip to not be square: Instagram's latest update will let you upload landscape and portrait photos 📷 ›