1. A man and his brother made a heartwarming discovery while scrolling through Google street view. When they zoomed in on their late-grandmother’s home they saw her sitting on the porch in one of her last photos.
Dustin Moore of Beaverton, Ore., posted the photo on Reddit. “I thought it was such an uplifting and awesome picture because it showed just how laid back and awesome she was. Might not mean much to anyone else, I just thought I would share,” he wrote.
2. “I made the joke with my brother. I was like, ‘Well, grandma’s gone, but she still somehow lives on in Google and is watching over us,” he said to KATU-TV.
4. Moore’s story of stumbling upon an image of a beloved relative gave others on Reddit and in comment sections occasion to talk about the family members they see through Google street view.
- The U.S. Democratic presidential candidates are having their first debate of the 2016 election cycle ?? ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›
- The Chicago Cubs have defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to advance to the National League Championship Series ⚾️ ›