1. Is this documented proof of a ghost running through a soccer stadium and possibly affecting the outcome of the game?
3. Here is a video in Spanish with X-Files music playing in the background. Is it a ghost, the announcers ask, hauntingly?
5. See, here is the not ghostly specter evading police.
6. That didn’t stop places from reporting it was a ghost, naturally.
7. The Daily Mail also reminded us that some Venezuelans thought Hugo Chavez ghost was previously at a Venezuelan game and stopped a game-winning goal by Colombia. BroBible thought they meant Hugo Chavez was at this Bolivian match.
8. Which wouldn’t be the first time ghost Hugo Chavez purportedly appeared.
9. Here he is manifesting himself in a subway tunnel being dug by workers in Caracas.
Adrian Carrasquillo is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Adrian Carrasquillo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.