1. First, George Zimmerman created an eBay account to sell an “original painting” that sold for $100,099.99. Now, he has confirmed that he’s joined Twitter.
He did so in a section for questions on his eBay post.
2. Q: Hi. I was wondering if this account belongs to real GZ.
A: Thanks for your question, Yes, this account and my twitter @therealGeorgeZ belong to me, George M. Zimmerman. I have received this question a lot so I posted a picture of me holding my painting with the hope that would clarify any confusion. Your Friend, GZ
3. This is the photo he posted and his account, @TheRealGeorgeZ.
4. His brother also mentioned the Twitter account and linked to it.
5. So what is Zimmerman tweeting about?
6. His first tweet was the eBay link to his art. This was next.
7. He tweets quotes from the Bible.
11. He retweets Sean Hannity’s posts about cute dog contests.
12. And also retweeted the photo of missing young woman Teleka Patrick.
13. He chimed in on the Duck Dynasty controversy over Phil Robertson’s anti-gay comments.
15. But Zimmerman also courted controversy by posting the license plate of someone he says was following him.
“Owner of this vehicle is pseudo media. Harassing me at the Sheriffs office today. Get a clue, I still wont talk 2 u.”
16. He gets into it with critics and called this guy stupid.
20. Zimmerman did reference the trial date when he was found not guilty in the murder of Trayvon Martin: July 13.
21. He retweeted support from someone who alluded to Martin being uncivilized and violent against him.
22. Zimmerman’s comments on Twitter and eBay are the first time he has publicly commented on being tried for the killing of Trayvon Martin outside of Fox News.
Q: A true winner is someone that figures out how to make lemon aide from lemons. I contributed to your legal defense fund. I am truly sorry our government run liberal media and justice department persecuted you they way they did.
A: God Bless you. You have nothing to apologize to me for. The system is broken, an innocent man should not spend one second without his God given liberty, solely because a small sect of uneducated loud mouths. We must fix it. If we can’t fix it together, then we owe many people a sincere apology. Your Friend,