1. An intrepid passenger had a surprise in her luggage at Montreal’s Trudeau International Airport.
She had pumpkins stuffed with approximately two kilograms of what is believed to be cocaine, according to the Canada Border Services Agency.
2. She had three of the dastardly pumpkins.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›