2. Beyoncé dropped a surprise, visual album complete with 14 songs, 17 videos, and the hopes and dreams of humanity hanging in the balance. The internet rejoiced, but not people studying for finals.
BEYONCÃ‰ WHY WOULD YOU DROP A FABULOUS NEW ALBUM THE DAY FINALS START? PS YOURE PERFECT.
I have a math exam, two finals, and 2.5 papers to write. But Beyonce just released a surprise album. So nothing else matters.
It’s kind of selfish of BeyoncÃ© to release this surprise album during finals week
BeyoncÃ© dropped an album. Bye, bye finals. í ½í±‹
If BeyoncÃ© liked y’all she woulda waited till after finals
BeyoncÃ© just decides to release her new album. So to answer your question, no I will not be studying for finals today
was gonna study today but beyoncÃ¨ srry finals
beyonce is going to have to deal with a lot of angry college students who failed their finals because of her new album #priorities
I failed all my finals because @Beyonce.
Beyonce’s surprise album release during finals was the best/worst thing that could have happened #Htownnnn
finals will have to wait until i listen to the beyonce album in its entirety at least 4 times
Woke up early to study for finals, ended up listening to the entire @Beyonce album instead.
Beyonce really screwed me over releasing these music videos during my finals… Can’t stop watching them at the library í ½í±‘í ½í´¥
19. “Screw studying for finals, I’m gonna listen to Beyoncé’s new album instead.”
20. But some were positively inspired and motivated to succeed because of Bey.
Ok guys, if Beyonce can find the time to make 17 new music videos without anyone noticing & raise Blue Ivy, WE CAN HANDLE FINALS WEEK
this new beyonce album is literally going to be the only thing to get me through finals
because. of beyonce I got 2 perfect scores on my finals this morning lol . which means ALL A’S this semster
23. Oh well, either way, new Beyoncé.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈