1. Aaron Paul is a star on Breaking Bad, but while filming a new movie he made time to leave some advice for a fan who was his waiter in San Antonio, according to a Reddit thread.
2. “Stay away from Mr. White,” he writes of his on-again, off-again mentor, played by Bryan Cranston. “Your friend, Aaron Paul, ‘Jesse Pinkman.’” And he stresses, “Don’t Do Meth” for good measure.
3. Paul is no stranger to having fun on social media. “This guy just delivered me a pizza and I love him for that. #myhero,” he posted Saturday.
4. And he always has Breaking Bad on the mind, even when he’s creating a fake tweet by Barack Obama.
â€œ@BarackObama: Almost that time!! Breaking Bad time bitches. Know what I’m saying?” I Know what you’re saying Mr. President. I know./ Via
5. He just really loves Breaking Bad and Bryan Cranston and we love Aaron Paul.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›