1. Aaron Paul is a star on Breaking Bad, but while filming a new movie he made time to leave some advice for a fan who was his waiter in San Antonio, according to a Reddit thread.
2. “Stay away from Mr. White,” he writes of his on-again, off-again mentor, played by Bryan Cranston. “Your friend, Aaron Paul, ‘Jesse Pinkman.’” And he stresses, “Don’t Do Meth” for good measure.
3. Paul is no stranger to having fun on social media. “This guy just delivered me a pizza and I love him for that. #myhero,” he posted Saturday.
4. And he always has Breaking Bad on the mind, even when he’s creating a fake tweet by Barack Obama.
â€œ@BarackObama: Almost that time!! Breaking Bad time bitches. Know what I’m saying?” I Know what you’re saying Mr. President. I know./ Via
5. He just really loves Breaking Bad and Bryan Cranston and we love Aaron Paul.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?