1. Aaron Paul is a star on Breaking Bad, but while filming a new movie he made time to leave some advice for a fan who was his waiter in San Antonio, according to a Reddit thread.
2. “Stay away from Mr. White,” he writes of his on-again, off-again mentor, played by Bryan Cranston. “Your friend, Aaron Paul, ‘Jesse Pinkman.’” And he stresses, “Don’t Do Meth” for good measure.
3. Paul is no stranger to having fun on social media. “This guy just delivered me a pizza and I love him for that. #myhero,” he posted Saturday.
4. And he always has Breaking Bad on the mind, even when he’s creating a fake tweet by Barack Obama.
â€œ@BarackObama: Almost that time!! Breaking Bad time bitches. Know what I’m saying?” I Know what you’re saying Mr. President. I know./ Via
5. He just really loves Breaking Bad and Bryan Cranston and we love Aaron Paul.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.