1. Aaron Paul is a star on Breaking Bad, but while filming a new movie he made time to leave some advice for a fan who was his waiter in San Antonio, according to a Reddit thread.
2. “Stay away from Mr. White,” he writes of his on-again, off-again mentor, played by Bryan Cranston. “Your friend, Aaron Paul, ‘Jesse Pinkman.’” And he stresses, “Don’t Do Meth” for good measure.
3. Paul is no stranger to having fun on social media. “This guy just delivered me a pizza and I love him for that. #myhero,” he posted Saturday.
4. And he always has Breaking Bad on the mind, even when he’s creating a fake tweet by Barack Obama.
â€œ@BarackObama: Almost that time!! Breaking Bad time bitches. Know what I’m saying?” I Know what you’re saying Mr. President. I know./ Via
5. He just really loves Breaking Bad and Bryan Cranston and we love Aaron Paul.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›