1. Aaron Paul is a star on Breaking Bad, but while filming a new movie he made time to leave some advice for a fan who was his waiter in San Antonio, according to a Reddit thread.
2. “Stay away from Mr. White,” he writes of his on-again, off-again mentor, played by Bryan Cranston. “Your friend, Aaron Paul, ‘Jesse Pinkman.’” And he stresses, “Don’t Do Meth” for good measure.
3. Paul is no stranger to having fun on social media. “This guy just delivered me a pizza and I love him for that. #myhero,” he posted Saturday.
4. And he always has Breaking Bad on the mind, even when he’s creating a fake tweet by Barack Obama.
â€œ@BarackObama: Almost that time!! Breaking Bad time bitches. Know what I’m saying?” I Know what you’re saying Mr. President. I know./ Via
5. He just really loves Breaking Bad and Bryan Cranston and we love Aaron Paul.
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›