1. The winter was long and horrible but everyone made up for that by being in relationships, clearly. But now? The birds are chirping, body parts are being waxed and shaved, and cuffing season is over.
8. Some told women to do it.
9. Others blamed guys for making it happen.
13. Some had questions about the exact date.
Adrian Carrasquillo is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Adrian Carrasquillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›