1. The winter was long and horrible but everyone made up for that by being in relationships, clearly. But now? The birds are chirping, body parts are being waxed and shaved, and cuffing season is over.
8. Some told women to do it.
9. Others blamed guys for making it happen.
13. Some had questions about the exact date.
Adrian Carrasquillo is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Adrian Carrasquillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In The News Today
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›