1. The winter was long and horrible but everyone made up for that by being in relationships, clearly. But now? The birds are chirping, body parts are being waxed and shaved, and cuffing season is over.
8. Some told women to do it.
9. Others blamed guys for making it happen.
13. Some had questions about the exact date.
Adrian Carrasquillo is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Adrian Carrasquillo at email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- The South Carolina Senate voted 37-3 in the first vote to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill is expected to pass a two-thirds majority in its third reading on Tuesday, then move to the House.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.