Rob Ford, role model, is wonderful and showers us with reasons aplenty to be thankful.
2. He’s a man of the people.
4. He reminds you to laugh in the face of life’s obstacles or serious crack-smoking allegations.
5. He lives your wildest dreams.
6. He makes exquisite fashion decisions.
7. He singlehandedly brought this photography angle back en vogue.
8. He balls out of control with Drake. Nbd.
10. He acts like you did before society and adulthood forced you to change.
11. No seriously he never grew up. There’s no evidence he’s not one of Peter Pan’s lost boys.
12. He sparks creativity.
15. He cleans up the neighborhood with fantastic neckwear.
16. He teaches that practice makes perfect.
19. He coaches impressionable youth and they love him.
20. He uses eloquent prose.
23. He gives tough love when you need it. Like if you’re a godforsaken cyclist. Sorry you died but sorta your fault bro.
24. A homeless shelter in every ward? LOL no. Watch him educate on how that compares to public lynchings.
26. He knows power isn’t everything. Mostly because he has been stripped of a bunch of his powers as mayor by no-fun city council members.
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford speaks during council at City Hall in Toronto November 14, 2013.