1. Jubilee gets a bad rap because “she can only shoot fireworks.”
Marvel / Via mr-butcher-pete.tumblr.com
3. Secondly, they aren’t even fireworks, they’re colorful energy plasmoids. And they’re way deadly, yo.
Marvel / Via heavy.com
4. Remember that time she blew up The Mandarin’s house? Probably not, since it was like 23 years ago.
5. She can also cause precision bursts inside another person’s head, causing a massive stroke and killing them instantly. Um, ouch.
6. In fact, she has the potential to detonate matter at a SUB-ATOMIC LEVEL. YOU GUYS. That’s like a nuclear bomb.
7. But that’s all beside the point, because Jubilee’s main super power is ATTITUDE.
9. Despite the fact that she’s a homeless orphan, she still manages to find joy in life’s little pleasures.
10. She’s totes BFFs 4evz with Wolverine, which is the coolest friendship in comics, basically.
Marvel / Via terrydodson.deviantart.com
11. Even though she got turned into a vampire by the son of Dracula, she’s not letting it get her down.
Marvel / Via fuckyeahmarvelbutts.tumblr.com
12. Plus, Jubilee is a straight up fashion icon. Who else can make a yellow trench coat work with pink visor shades? No one, that’s who.
Marvel / Via gpeteisthesexy.tumblr.com
13. She’s a fashion icon to moms, even. She’s toting around a mutant baby these days, and still works that yellow trench and those pink shades in 2013.
14. Somehow she even made jorts stylish, which is important because jorts are necessary for doing the splits successfully.
FX / Via tumblr.com
15. She made short hair cool before Miley Cyrus was even born.
RCA / Via youtube.com
16. She’s a smart cookie, breaking out of prison with… is that a toenail clipping?
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.