22. You can’t live someplace for more than a couple years without getting the undeniable urge to move someplace new.
21. The weather app on your phone has about a dozen programmed locations, and you can’t bring yourself to set any of them as the default “home.”
20. Your driver’s license hasn’t had the correct address on it in about a decade.
Why update your license when you’re probably gonna be someplace new in a year or two?
19. When you buy new furniture, you can’t help but think, “Will I be able to move this across the country easily?”
And this is the reason your home is basically empty.
18. When your boss (or potential boss) asks you where you see yourself in five years, you’re like, “I don’t even know where I see myself in five weeks.”
17. You have best friends in every time zone.
…which means there’s literally always someone to talk to online.
16. Your desktop background is a contsantly rotating series of earthporn.
15. You don’t have a ton of posessions. “Things” just weigh you down and make it harder to pack up and move on a whim.
14. Collapsable, canvas closet organizers are your jam because they’re so easy to move.
13. When you’re bored at work, you google flights to exotic places (just to see how much it might cost).
It’s summer in Argentina, just sayin’.
12. …and even if you’re happy where you live, you can’t help but sneak a peak at new apartments on Craigslist.
11. Your preferred super power would definitely be flight or teleportation because it would make traveling a cinch.
“brb going 2 Mongolia real quick lol”