3. The world would FINALLY have a full version of “I Put a Spell on You.”
4. And who wouldn’t want an expanded version of Sarah Sanderson’s eerie “Come Little Children?”
7. Don’t even start on how incredible the makeup would be.
10. They could make special edition playbills that look like Winifred Sanderson’s spellbook.
13. Or better yet, they could offer the role of Mary Sanderson to their original first choice, Rosie O’ Donnell.
Or not, depending on your preference for portly goofball witches.
17. The whole production would need, like, $20 million in capital, tops. Totes affordable!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸